To remove the iCloud lock from your device, please follow one of the 2 options below.
Method 2: Use your iCloud account
You can log into your iCloud account online and deactivate your handset from there.
- Ensure your device is switched off
- Log-in to iCloud.com with your usual Apple ID and password
- Choose 'Find my iPhone' from the main screen
- Click on 'All Devices' at the top, and select your device. It will be shown as 'offline'.
- Choose 'Remove from my account'
- Select 'Remove' when prompted to confirm your action.